To welcome everyone as they are, our culture is truly inclusive. We seek to implement a strong, concrete and tangible actions daily:
- When mothers return from their maternity leave, we pay attention to these transitional moments by holding return to work discussions, implementing plans to support our mothers back into work. Providing where necessary flexible working. Our aim is to provide long term support.
- For the fathers among us, we offer great flexibility when it comes to organizing paternity leave. We are committed to facilitating signed agreements within all our entities thanks to a parenting charter.
- In the event of long-term sickness, we ensure a return work after a leave is conducted. Depending on individuals circumstances we offer amended hours to assist our employees back into work allowing them to manage their workload effectively and time back into work.
- For our employees who are close to the retirement phase of their lives, we aim to support our employees by assisting them to enter the new chapter of their lives: retirement. We organize information sessions and part-time opportunities.
- Acting on the world is also about contribution: we give our “aymers” free time so that they can socially invest themselves with non-profits or start-ups.
- In addition, we sponsor charity events: Imagine for Margaux, Run Against Cancer, la Parisienne, Brussels R