Are you a small business that has high potential for commercialization?
At Ayming, We Know Grants
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs supports small business R&D and technological projects that have a high potential to commercialization. SBIR funds two phases of R&D and testing in small, high-tech businesses for technology ideas related to needs specified in competitive solicitations from 11 federal agencies. STTR builds on this as select federal agencies fund projects that bridge the gap between performance of basic science and commercialization of resulting innovations. The STTR program requires the small business to formally collaborate with a non-profit research institution in Phase I and Phase II.
Phase I eligibility is defined by the research priorities outlined in each agency’s solicitation and is the concept phase. Project activities must establish the technical merit, feasibility, and commercial potential of the proposed R/R&D efforts and demonstrate the quality of the awardee.
- Feasibility studies, market research and business planning
- Establish research capacity
- Limited trials or application in the field are possible
Phase II projects should continue the R&D efforts initiated in Phase I. Funding is based on the results achieved in Phase I and the scientific and technical merit and commercial potential of the project proposed.
- Study material and supplies
- Increase research capacity including facilities and research staff
- Scientific trials and field application
Program Funding Amounts
|Phase I: up to $275,000 for 6 months (SBIR) or 1 year (STTR).
Phase II: up to $1,000,000 for 2 years. Typically, only Phase I awardees are eligible.
Our team of experts take the time to understand your current and future projects. With our extensive industry expertise and knowledge of tax legislation, we align your initiatives to the optimal government programs that maximize the funding your business receives and have the highest chance of approval.
- We are the first North American company to establish a national grants practice
- Our grants database, built with proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology, provides access to thousands of programs and generates real-time custom reports of all federal and local grants based on your needs and industry
- Our highly experienced teams boast over 50+ years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined R&D experience, who are invested in your success
- You partner with true subject matter experts who process thousands of applications and secures millions of dollars in funding each year for our clients
- We combine our extensive manufacturing industry expertise and knowledge of tax legislation to properly position and efficiently file your application
- No risk success-fee
Don’t wait, secure your funding today.