About the job
Ayming USA is a leading international consulting firm, specializing in R&D and government grant funding consulting in the United States. We constantly create and implement new ways to bring extra and authentic sustainable business performance to our clients. We advise leaders across all industries and geographies on their critical issues and opportunities, supported by three major pillars: Operational Excellence, Employee Commitment, and Innovation Management.
Our teams are constantly growing, and we are looking for to add a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate has a passion for excellence, is driven to achieve his/her full potential and understands the value of building relationships with colleagues. This is an exciting fast paced role with a high impact potential.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
Marketing & Social Media:
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and other social media platforms directly impacting inbound leads, brand awareness and expertise.
- Handling and managing our social media strategy with new content;
- Work with key stakeholders to implement processes directly resulting in increased traction from our employees on sharing key content on social media;
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost & drive qualified traffic on our websites;
- Help define and implement marketing campaigns by working closely with the Inside Sales Manager, service line leaders and other stake holders based on our business plan strategies;
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals;
Sales support & event:
- Assist with organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events;
- Evaluate competitors & provide improvement solutions on how to stay current/ahead of market trends;
- Proactively building sales and marketing collateral to support the needs of the sales team and the business at large;
- In collaboration with the HR manager, implement measurable strategies to improve online reviews on plat forms like Glassdoor, Google, etc;
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Graphic Design (or other related field);
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a Marketing or Graphic Design related role;
- Excellent written and oral communication and listening skills in English;
- Must have experience working with social media platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- A solid knowledge of PowerPoint is required;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications required;
- Experience with WordPress strongly preferred;
- Experience with Salesforce or Pardot strongly preferred;
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator strongly preferred;
- Experience working with a consulting firm, SR&ED or government grants strongly preferred;
- Must have a strong desire to learn, adapt and grow;
- Must be independent, proactive, highly organized, and detail oriented;
- Must have time management skills and be able to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
Why work with Ayming?
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees – Ayming USA is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute®. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience;
- 401k plan with company matching offered to all employees;
- Flexibility – design your own work schedule and work from home 2 days per week;
- Enjoy work-life balance and time off – We offer holidays and half-day Fridays from June 1st to August 31!;
- We offer 6 personal days per year to cover sick days, medical appointments, childcare, etc;
- Excellent benefits package with 100% of employee benefits covered by the company;
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration;
- Continuous learning & development with the Ayming Academy. We offer the opportunity for self-development with the access of a company online platform offering thousands of trainings to help you develop your skills and competencies.