Ayming is a leading international consulting firm, specializing in R&D and government grant funding consulting in the United States. We constantly create and implement new ways to bring extra and authentic sustainable business performance to our clients. We advise leaders across all industries and geographies on their critical issues and opportunities, supported by three major pillars: Operational Excellence, Employee Commitment, and Innovation Management.
Consultants utilize their knowledge and subject matter expertise to add value and make a difference for US taxpayers dedicated to innovation. Our consultants work in a team-driven collaborative environment geared towards professional growth and client retention. To gain a robust understanding of our clients’ businesses and product development activities, our Consultants conduct in-person visits to our clients, tour their facilities, and build meaningful client relationships.
We are searching for a consultant to join our US R&D team. If you are motivated, business-oriented, and enjoy challenges, then this is a great opportunity for you to join us & grow your career in the consulting industry.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to conduct research and development (R&D) tax credit consulting services, including leading client interviews and discussions, performing technical tax research, and developing business and industry expertise
- Interface directly with client personnel, including executives, operations, finance, accounting, and engineering
- Writing technical reports and memorandums related to innovation in a clear and succinct manner based on interview testimony, review of technical documentation, and application of legal analysis
- Research and review pertinent publications, recent case law, and similar material to provide the appropriate support in regards to specific projects, expenditures, and corporation types
- Assist in all aspects of preparing the research and development tax claim, including, but not limited to:
- Financial costing;
- Review of invoices and contracts;
- Technical documentation review and preparation;
- Drafting and reviewing final report documentation.
- Conduct in-person interviews, meetings, site visits, and educational discussions with maturity and discretion
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience at an accounting, tax, or management consulting firm preferred
- Prior experience in preparing R&D and/or payroll claims
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or the hard sciences. CPA/JD is a plus
- Comprehensive technical skills and the ability to work on project plans, manage workflows, and comprehend complex written and verbal materials
- Strong initiative and drive to lead while seeking opportunities to enhance and grow the R&D practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and drive progress on multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel 20-30% (when conditions allow)
Why work here?
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company
- We’re a Great Place to Work! – Ayming USA is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® USA. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
- Competitive base salary, plus production bonus.
- You will be part of a professional team with different backgrounds
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career
- 3/2 Work From Home – 3 days in the office and 2 days WFH each week
- 1/2 day summer Fridays
- We offer generous PTO and holidays