Ayming is a leading international consulting firm, specializing in R&D and government grant funding consulting in the United States. We constantly create and implement new ways to bring extra and authentic sustainable business performance to our clients. We advise leaders across all industries and geographies on their critical issues and opportunities, supported by three major pillars: Operational Excellence, Employee Commitment, and Innovation Management.
Reporting directly to Ayming’s R&D Practice Leader, the R&D Manager is responsible for growing the US R&D Tax Credit practice, launching and leading the Center Of Excellence in line with the Company’s business plan.
Key Responsibilities and Related Tasks :
- Build, lead and manage the internal consulting team
- Mentor and grow the COE associates
- Complete performance reviews for team members
- Liaise with the Managing Director and HR Director regarding team management, including hiring, evolutions and promotions
- Supervise the delivery of all R&D tax credit mandates
- Assign and manage resources to deliver studies in time
- Lead the development of any tools, systems and processes which can impact team’s productivity, efficiency and overall deliverable quality
- Grow the R&D Tax credit practice
- Make sure that all Ayming’s processes are followed and tools are up to date
- Assist senior team members to maximize, secure and defend client’s Tax Credit claims
- Implement Quality Control processes to guarantee that Ayming’s quality standards are met
- Remain hands-on when situation requires it
- Spread your expert knowledge and experience around IRS audits
- Monitor changes to the program and disseminate this knowledge to all team members
Requirements for this role:
- Five years of direct experience with R&D Tax Credits
- Experience managing a team (at least 5 people) and leading them to excellence
- Experience growing and leading a team made up of Junior and Senior roles
- Be able to anticipate problems and be fully solution-oriented
- Have hands-on experience in IRS audits related to R&D Tax Credit
- Must have conducted several studies in at least 3 of the following domains Software,mechanics, architecture, electronics, aerospace, automotive, food, biotech, chemistry
- Excellent operational and administration skill sets proven through experience
- High degree of flexibility to organizational, product and process changes
- Holding a Jursidoctor is an asset
- Being an enrolled agent is an asset
Why work here?
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees – Ayming USA is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute®. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience.
- Company 401k plan matching available.
- Flexibility – design your own work schedule;
- Enjoy work-life balance and time off – We offer holidays and half-day Fridays from June 1st to August 31!
- We offer 6 personal days per year to cover sick days, medical appointments, childcare, etc.
- Excellent benefits package with 100% of employee benefits covered by the company.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration;
- Continuous learning & development with the Ayming Academy. We offer the opportunity for self-development with the access of a company online platform offering thousands of trainings to help you develop your skills and competencies