Ayming is a leading international business performance consulting group with offices in 15 countries and over 1,300 employees worldwide. Backed by 30 years of proven results, Ayming provides strategic and operational expertise, enabling businesses to improve their overall performance in the areas of Finance & Innovation, Operations and Human Resources.
Ayming USA is looking for an experienced sales director to lead, manage, grow and drive the sales workforce from coast to coast for the US R&D Tax Credit Service line. Reporting to the US Managing Director and working closely with the North American office and administration, the Sales Director will build and lead a team of Sales Individuals spread throughout the US.
Key Responsibilities and Related Tasks (include but not limited to):
- Achieve annual budgeted sales objectives for the US market
- Develop budget sales forecasts and update as required
- Develop sales national and regional sales plans designed to achieve corporate objectives
- Develop annual sales expense budgets
Lead generation management:
- Work closely with the marketing director and managing director on the following:
- Develop strategy, campaigns, advertising etc.
- Develop and deploy lead generation strategies
- Build, lead and manage sales team
- Monitor and report lead generation results
- Ensure leads are aligned with market strategy
Sales team management & support:
- Define sales team objectives, in accordance to business line targets.
- Hire, lead, and manage a team of local (North East) and remote Sales (Mid West, West Coast, South East and South West)
- Coach and support sales team member.
- Monitor and report sales results providing monthly, quarterly and annual reviews of sales performance vs budget
- Conduct annual performance reviews, and compensation recommendations
- Be hands-on to ensure closing of the most critical deals.
- Ensure all processes are followed and CRM tools are updated as required
- Make sure all the strategies and initiatives are geared toward implementing the market strategy and achieving business goals
- Liaise with the operation team to support the sales and help triage & prioritize the effort toward the most relevant sales opportunities.
- Diagnose prospects’ business climates, challenges, strategic needs, and pain points and develop a true-value proposal to positively impact the business
- Monitor competitive activity
- Provide insights to operation team into evolving customer requirements