Ayming is a leading international consulting firm, specializing in R&D and government grant funding consulting in the United States. We constantly create and implement new ways to bring extra and authentic sustainable business performance to our clients. We advise leaders across all industries and geographies on their critical issues and opportunities, supported by three major pillars: Operational Excellence, Employee Commitment, and Innovation Management.
Ayming USA is looking for an experienced HR Manager to service the US. The ideal candidate has a passion for excellence, is driven to achieve his/her full potential and understands the value of building relationships with colleagues. If you have a degree in Human Resources and an extensive experience as an HR Manager, this role may be of interest to you.
•Working hand in hand with various stakeholders to prepare, plan and deliver Ayming’s Training Initiatives.
•Working on implementing Ayming’s various development and mobility programs.
•Manage the performance review process while coaching the leadership team to ensure all employees receive proper annual objectives, regular feedback, and trainings.
•Working with Marketing to promote Ayming’s culture and increase brand awareness.
•Be responsible for the full cycle of recruitment process, from writing job description, to sourcing candidates when required to locate the best candidates within the industry
Legal & Administrative:
•Planning, organizing & improving HR processes as needed.
•Advising and answering any HR related inquiries as needed (benefits, vacations, any employee/manager concern).
Follow up & Collaboration with Finance and the Managing Director:
•Collaborating with the Managing Director and the Global Head of HR to plan HR Budget and identifying expenditures involved in upcoming HR Projects
•Working with the finance department to prepare and process the payroll and act as the company Payroll Administrator.
•Working with the managers to plan and prepare a seamless onboarding for all new hires as well as their full training plans.
Qualifications and Skills:
•Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
•5 years of experience as human resources generalist with a strong focus on recruitments.
•Prior experience working in a recruitment agency would be a definite asset.
•Working knowledge of State and federal labor laws.
•Being client and employee focused.
•Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently and to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
•Experience in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment is preferred, but not required.
•Excellent verbal and written skills in English (speaking French would be an Asset).
•You are benevolent, assertive with strong convictions
•You are able to work Autonomously and responsibly
Why work here?
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company
- We’re a Great Place to Work! – Ayming USA is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® USA. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
- Competitive base salary, plus production bonus.
- You will be part of a professional team with different backgrounds
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career
- 3/2 Work From Home – 3 days in the office and 2 days WFH each week
- 1/2 day summer Fridays
- We offer generous PTO and holidays