The R&D Tax Credit is the biggest tax credit available to U.S. businesses, yet also one of the most underutilized.
Auto experts who really understand your business
Our 30-year track record of helping businesses of all shapes and sizes has given us a wealth of experience in managing R&D tax credit claims. We take the time to truly understand your business goals and objectives, focussing on how your business innovates in order to identify qualifying expenditures.
What counts as R&D?
If your business is involved with any of the following areas and you are not already claiming R&D tax relief, then it’s likely that you could be.
Projects that may qualify for R&D tax relief include:
- Vehicle structural analysis
- Assembly line efficiency improvements
- Vehicle dynamic analysis and testing
- Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) analysis
- Material testing
- Crash testing and analysis
- Design and testing of manufacturing equipment and processes
- CAD modeling and simulations
- Design, assembly, and testing of component prototypes
- Fatigue analysis
Why R&D Tax Credits?
With no limit on the R&D Tax Credit funding, U.S. businesses can stand to receive several potential benefits. These benefits might include:
- A reduction in your company’s federal and state tax liabilities
- Carrying forward money saved to reinvest in further research and development
- An increase in your cash flow
- Generating higher company profits and solidifying your business presence
- Gaining the technological advancements to maintaining competitiveness
We analyze all of your expenses and activities – both past and present – in order to determine the true extent of your eligibility, not just the obvious low-hanging fruit. Download our Agriculture R&D Factsheet below to learn more about R&D in the Agriculture sector and see more projects that qualify for R&D tax relief.
Ayming supports Automotive businesses in their business transformation
As a trusted business partner, Ayming has made its reputation through years of experience in helping companies optimize and leverage their operational efficiency, innovation potential, and their people.
With more than 1 400 consultants spread out in 15 countries we support thousands of businesses achieve their business goals each year