Research and development in the manufacturing industry
Manufacturing companies like yours are the backbone of the U.S economy, innovating new processes and modernising living standards all over the country.
Many manufacturers are unaware of just how broad the criteria for eligible research and innovation activities is, meaning they are missing out on generous government tax incentives for R&D. Which activities qualify for R&D tax incentives?
Examples of qualifying manufacturing innovations can include:
- Improving of the quality or performance of existing products
- Streamlining manufacturing process through automation
- Development of custom fabrication methods
- Tooling and equipment fixture design and development
- Design, development, and testing of prototypes and samples
- Development of material waste recycling techniques
- Modelling of new or improved products based on customer Request
- Performing testing for stress and tolerance requirements
Ayming, our R&D specialists work hard to uncover every available expenditure that can qualify for R&D tax credits.
Our expert R&D consultants support you every step of the way
Our industry-specific research and development tax credit consultants take the time to review all relevant processes, innovation, and documentation to uncover all manufacturing activities that qualify for R&D tax credits.
With extensive hands-on experience and knowledge of the manufacturing sector and its many facets, we can truly understand how your company innovates so that we can help you make a successful claim for the tax relief you are likely entitled to.
Download your free factsheet
We’ve put together a brief overview reference sheet summarizing research and development in the manufacturing industry.
Simply fill in your details to download your free factsheet and learn more about developing your business with R&D tax incentives.