About the job
Ayming is the leading international consulting firm specialized in Business Performance. We constantly create and implement new ways to bring extra and authentic Sustainable Business Performance to our clients. We advise the C-Suite across all industries and geographies on their critical issues and opportunities, supported by three major pillars: Operational Excellence, Employee Commitment, and Innovation Management. After more than 30 years, we are still just as passionate about achieving better results for our clients. This is thanks to our consulting experience and an approach, which combines vision, hands-on action, and the human touch. We use our capabilities to help our customers make better business performance decisions, to save them time and money. This results in better outcomes for all their stakeholders, delivering tangible short- and long-term results through a multi-specialist approach.
We are searching for enthusiastic and motivated recent college graduates to join our sales team as an Inside Sales Manager and help us with our expansion within the United States.
This position can be either based in Houston, TX, or can be remote anywhere in the US
Your missions will be the following:
- Book sales appointments for our Regional Sales Directors. You will be provided access to Salesforce.com and Microsoft Outlook and will be provided with lists of leads to market to.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of how to target qualified prospects for Ayming
- You will be calling on CPAs, CFOs, Finance Directors, and Tax Directors across the US.
- Your goal will be to book a minimum of 15 appointments per week by direct prospecting, conducting marketing campaigns, networking, and following up on inbound marketing inquiries and Webinar attendees.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work well independently and take direction
- Time Management and Prioritization Skills a must
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Prior Sales or Marketing experience preferred
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
Why work for us?
- Work from home policy during COVID-19 pandemic;
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company (health, dental, vision) ;
- You will be part of an international team with vast backgrounds;
- World-class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed;
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career;
- We offer 6 personal days per year, half-day summer Friday’s and statutory holidays.
- This position can be either in Houston, TX, or can be remote anywhere in the United States
- Business Development