About the job
Ayming is the leading international consulting firm specialized in Business Performance. We constantly create and implement new ways to bring extra and authentic Sustainable Business Performance to our clients. We advise the C-Suite across all industries and geographies on their critical issues and opportunities, supported by three major pillars: Operational Excellence, Employee Commitment, and Innovation Management.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Regional Director is responsible for achieving assigned sales targets within his/her territory. His primary focus will be selling our US R&D services. This person maintains and enhances the company’s image with our customer base. He/she also pro-actively promotes company objectives, and executes sales plans based on the company’s marketing strategy.
Your missions will be:
- Generate leads through researching prospects, developing referral relationships, and cultivating your personal network.
- Maintain close contact with consultants, external professionals, and associations to identify and develop business leads through referrals.
- Manage the entire sales process for all business leads.
- Identify decision-makers, schedule meetings, meet qualified prospects, and execute appropriate sales techniques and cycle to close sales.
- Work with management to develop sales/marketing strategies and to penetrate new markets.
- Partner with Ayming’s delivery team to provide the best business value proposition to existing and prospective clients.
- A four-year degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of selling consulting services would be an asset.
- Prior experience in tax is not required but is an asset.
- A proven track record using a sales methodology to generate business leads, open doors, and manage the sales cycle to contract signature.
- Knowledge of success fee agreements is an asset.
- Proficient computer skills, experience with a CRM such as Salesforce are a plus.
- Highly motivated, results-driven, independent thinker, resilient, and a strong sense of initiative.
- Strong customer focus, interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) coupled with heightened listening skills.
- Experience selling B to B to the C suite.
- High level of business integrity and ethics.
- Willing to travel, the frequency varies depending on the season.
Why work here?
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
- We’re a Great Place to Work! – Ayming USA is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® USA. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
- Competitive base salary, plus commissions.
- You will be part of a professional team with different backgrounds
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career
- We offer generous PTO, statutory holidays and holidays.