Innovation and R&D Management Department: A Catalyst of Future Value
Innovation is at the core of the transformations of the company and is claimed by most of the managers, from managerial innovation up to product innovation.
The principal challenge of Innovation and R&D Management is to find a balance between investments, openings bringing future growth, and disruption/changes of the ecosystem. Its legitimacy resides specifically in its ability to effectively manage the innovation strategy and to provide methods that create real and measurable results. It also takes root in its ability to include internal energies while remaining attentive to worldwide research work.
R&D and Innovation Management Offices play an essential role in creating future products and services. General management departments are attentive to the risks related to investments in R&D from which they expect the best short-term profitability. In this context, R&D Management departments must prove that investments bring growth and new openings. As a consequence, they direct their activities with an increased attention on the development cycle, the time-to-market, the ROI and additional financing sources.
Tweet this quoteOlivier Stéphan, DGA Finances & Support Functions, Visiativ
In an open environment where open innovation is key, it is the responsibility of the R&D and Innovation offices to open up to any external opportunity:
Participation in collaborative research projects, identification of new partners and market openings. It is their responsibility to take on the role of communicator internally and externally that knows how to obtain value from the results of its work.
This finding also prevails in the internal framework:
It is, in fact, the responsibility of the Innovation office to cooperate more effectively with all stakeholders of the company to gain in efficiency: Marketing, Operations, Production, Transformation, Information Systems Management Office, HR Management Office therefore in cross-cutting nature as well as with private and public partners of all sizes.
Let Ayming be your R&D Partner, to boost Innovation in America and abroad!
Our objective is to contribute to your R&D team in a way that gives them the confidence to make more and better innovations!
We assist your innovation projects of the creation of the idea at its industrialization in order to obtain real results. Our customized solutions are organized around 7 key dimensions:
- To give a strategic vision of technological trends and markets, stages of growth or challenges, internal dynamic capacities of the company,
- To contribute the best data for making the best decisions, whether it is based on your ecosystem or internally, with sections support of AI and of Smart Data
- To provide the resources to better govern, organize, manager, launch innovative or R&D projects, to lift internal brakes to innovation
- To explore, finance and secure your projects: management and securing the Research Tax Credit (CIR), Innovation Tax Credit (CII), Young Innovative Enterprise (JEI) (Ayming is referenced by company mediation), financing and subsidies to promote innovation and R&D
- To improve your processes and cooperate more effectively: project management (PMP® certification), management of cooperative projects, performance of the innovation
- To promote the selection and hiring of the best scientific, resources (Doctoral Students & Young Doctorates),
- To develop the engagement of your employees in order to guarantee increased performance over the entire value chain