Are you an independent American Farmer?
At Ayming, We Know Grants
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is announcing it will support additional fertilizer production for American farmers to address rising costs, including the impact of Putin’s price hike on farmers, and spur competition. USDA will make available $250 million through a new grant program this summer to support independent, innovative and sustainable American fertilizer production to supply American farmers. Additionally, to address growing competition concerns in the agricultural supply chain, USDA will launch a public inquiry seeking information regarding seeds and agricultural inputs, fertilizer, and retail markets.
- The new program will support fertilizer production that is:
- Innovative –improve upon fertilizer production methods to jump start the next generation of fertilizers;
- Sustainable – reduces the greenhouse gas impact of transportation, production, and use through renewable energy sources, feedstocks, formulations, and incentivizing greater precision in fertilizer use;
- Farmer-focused – like other Commodity Credit Corporation investments, a driving factor will be providing support and opportunities for U.S. agriculture commodity producers.
Program Funding Amounts
$250 million total funding available
Our team of experts take the time to understand your current and future projects. With our extensive industry expertise and knowledge of tax legislation, we align your initiatives to the optimal government programs that maximize the funding your business receives and have the highest chance of approval.
- We are the first North American company to establish a national grants practice
- Our grants database, built with proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology, provides access to thousands of programs and generates real-time custom reports of all federal and local grants based on your needs and industry
- Our highly experienced teams boast over 50+ years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined R&D experience, who are invested in your success
- You partner with true subject matter experts who process thousands of applications and secures millions of dollars in funding each year for our clients
- We combine our extensive manufacturing industry expertise and knowledge of tax legislation to properly position and efficiently file your application
- No risk success-fee
Don’t wait, funding is limited. Contact us to fuel your project funding.