Are you an independent American Farmer?
At Ayming, We Know Grants
The Fertilizer Product Expansion Program (FPEP) provides grants to help eligible applicants increase or otherwise expand the manufacturing and processing of fertilizer, nutrient alternatives, and other nutrient management products and technologies and their availability in the United States.
- Grant funds may be used to expand processing capacity by supporting activities such as
- Construction of a new facility or purchase of an existing facility for purposes of expanding capacity or increasing output, including the purchase of land;
- Pre-development costs including, but not limited to, engineering and other professional fees;
- Working capital to support expanded capacity or increased outputs;
- Modernizing or expanding an existing facility, including expansion and modifications to existing buildings and construction of new buildings at existing facilities;
- Purchasing new, or modernizing existing processing and manufacturing equipment;
- Customizing, and installing equipment, devices, and technology that improves processing functions, worker conditions, or safety;
- Modernizing, customizing, and installing climate‐smart equipment that reduces greenhouse gas emissions, increases fertilizer use efficiency, improves air and water quality, or meets one or more of USDA’s climate action goals;
- Ensuring compliance with packaging and labeling requirements under applicable law (including sealing, packaging, boxing, labeling, conveying, and product moving equipment);
- Ensuring compliance with occupational and other safety requirements under applicable law;
Program Funding Amounts
The maximum award amount is $100 million. The minimum award amount is $1 million.
Our team of experts take the time to understand your current and future projects. With our extensive industry expertise and knowledge of tax legislation, we align your initiatives to the optimal government programs that maximize the funding your business receives and have the highest chance of approval.
- We are the first North American company to establish a national grants practice
- Our grants database, built with proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology, provides access to thousands of programs and generates real-time custom reports of all federal and local grants based on your needs and industry
- Our highly experienced teams boast over 50+ years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined R&D experience, who are invested in your success
- You partner with true subject matter experts who process thousands of applications and secures millions of dollars in funding each year for our clients
- We combine our extensive manufacturing industry expertise and knowledge of tax legislation to properly position and efficiently file your application
- No risk success-fee
Don’t wait, funding is limited. Contact us to fuel your project funding.