Is your business evaluating the best location for a large upcoming project?
At Ayming, We Know Grants
The California Competes Grant Program (CCGP) is available to businesses that want to locate in California or stay and grow in California and create quality, full-time jobs in California that might not otherwise be created by the business or any other business. Grant agreements will be negotiated by GO-Biz and approved by a statutorily created “California Competes Tax Credit Committee,” consisting of the State Treasurer, the Director of the Department of Finance, the Director of GO-Biz, and one appointee each by the Speaker of the Assembly and Senate Committee on Rules.
In order to be eligible to apply, a business must commit to at least one of the following criteria:
1. Create at least 500 new, full-time jobs in California, or
2. Invest at least $10 million in facility construction/renovation, or
3. Create the jobs or make the investments in an area of high unemployment and/or high poverty as defined by the California Competes regulations
Additionally, GO-Biz is required by statute to consider the extent to which the grant will influence the applicant’s ability, willingness, or both, to create new, full-time jobs in this state that might not otherwise be created in the state by the applicant or any other California business.
Program Funding Amounts
A total of $120,000,000 in California Competes Grant funds are available for allocation in the 2022-2023 fiscal year. The maximum grant award is $36 million.
Application window is now open. Deadline is August 2, 2022.
Our team of experts take the time to understand your current and future projects. With our extensive industry expertise and knowledge of tax legislation, we align your initiatives to the optimal government programs that maximize the funding your business receives and have the highest chance of approval.
- We are the first North American company to establish a national grants practice
- Our grants database, built with proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology, provides access to thousands of programs and generates real-time custom reports of all federal and local grants based on your needs and industry
- Our highly experienced teams boast over 50+ years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined R&D experience, who are invested in your success
- You partner with true subject matter experts who process thousands of applications and secures millions of dollars in funding each year for our clients
- We combine our extensive manufacturing industry expertise and knowledge of tax legislation to properly position and efficiently file your application
- No risk success-fee