Government Grants to Support Agricultural Producers and Rural Small Businesses in America
At Ayming, We Know Grants
Our team of experts processes thousands of applications and secures millions of dollars in funding each year for our clients. Our core methodology includes monitoring programs or new opportunities that American businesses can benefit from and then aligning those programs or new opportunities with your (or your client’s) business goals. We then combine our extensive industry expertise and knowledge of tax legislation to not only efficiently file your application for you but maximize the funding your business receives.
This national grant funding program provides funding to American agricultural producers and rural small businesses for renewable energy systems, or to make energy efficiency improvements. Agricultural producers may also apply for new energy-efficient equipment and new system loans for agricultural production and processing.
Below are just some of the requirements for applying to this program:
- Agricultural producers with at least 50 percent of their gross income coming from agricultural operations
- Small businesses in eligible rural areas
- Other industries may qualify depending on size
Our team of experts will take the time to understand your current and future planned projects. We will then align these initiatives to the program in order to provide you with the highest ROI and the highest chance of approval.
- We have extensive experience working with American agri-food/dairy/meat/cheese/grain processors and producers and have the expertise to properly position and maximize your application to secure your business funding
- We are the first North American company to establish a national grants practice
- Our proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) driven database of grants provides live access to thousands of programs, including a custom snapshot of all federal and provincial grants currently available to each company specifically
- Our highly experienced delivery teams boast over 50+ years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined R&D experience, meaning you partner with true subject matter experts who are invested in your success
- No risk success-fee
Program Funding Amounts
Find out exactly how much funding is available for your project costs by contacting an Ayming expert below.